Regarding EXEDY’s General Business Plan of Conduct that is founded on the Act on Advancement of Measures to Support Raising Next-Generation Children
We at EXEDY, founded on the Act on Advancement of Measures to Support Raising Next-Generation Children, have considered how to create a workplace that is easy to work at and that makes balancing work and childcare manageable for our employees, and have also considered creating an environment that maximizes the performance of each and every one of our employees. The Plan of Conduct that we have settled on is as follows:
So that employees can balance both work and childcare, be in an inviting workplace environment, and so that each and every employee can maximize their work performance, we have decided on the following Plan of Conduct.
2. When this Plan Will Be in Effect
April 1st, 2014, to March 31st, 2016
Objective 1: To create a workplace that supports employees with young children
- June 2014 and December 2014
- We will set up facilities that our employees with preschoolers can use in order to obtain advice for their concerns about work and childcare.
Objective 2: To provide information related to the balancing of work and childcare
- May 2014
- We will provide guidance to our employees who are on leave from work because of childbirth, and for those who have registered for a birth certificate (Examples of support include: Maternity leave, taking a leave of absence, returning to work after being on leave, nursery school guidance etc).
Objective 3: To increase the amount of the money given to our employees or their spouses to congratulate the birth of a child
- April 2015
- We will increase the amount of the money given to our employees or their spouses after having given birth to a child from the current amount of ¥5,000 to ¥500,000 for company employees or their spouses when they have given birth.
Objective 4: To continue having workplace visits available for the children of our employees
- August 2014 and August 2015
- We will have summertime events that allow children to visit their parent’s workplace.
Objective 5: To provide additional opportunities for actual workplace experience
We will carry out the adoption of internships for university students as well as provide opportunities to experience the workplace for junior high school students.
Objective 6: To continue employing the physically handicapped
While staying closely in contact with schools, we will continue employing those who are physically handicapped at our special affiliate subsidiary EXEDY Sun Co.,Ltd.